Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Happy New Year!!

Happy new year everyone!! I have declared this the year of handmade gifts!! This means for birthdays, Mother's day, Father's day, and Christmas I will be making gifts for people! Mark my words; they will have something handmade. I want to make socks for Mother's and father's day for both sets of parents. I have already socks started for my niece's birthday in February. A good start for the year of handmade things!! I need a list for the items I need to make. I have many ideas running through my head. The problem with that is if I don't get them on paper I will forget. I'm not good at remembering in a pinch. My brain seizes up and everything is gone!! It's not pretty. However, lists are my friend, if I have a list I tend to stay on task and remember what I'm suppose to be doing!! So, I have my niece in February, then I won't have another gift to make until Mother's day and my MIL's birthday in May!! Oh, I really should be more organized. I hope this year of handmade things works out the way I in vision it! Wish me luck!!

1 comment:

gypsyknits said...

WOW! Your nimble fingers better get busy.
List? Where's the list? You must find the list, Di, in order to stay on task.............LOL

2 fav things

Meez 3D avatar avatars games