Sunday, October 28, 2007

Puppy and Socks

As you all can see, I've finally learned how to put pictures on here!! This is my puppy, Roxy, she is 4 months old. And as I said in the previous post, she isn't exactly potty trained yet, but her looks make up for it!!
This is my latest completed pair of socks!! They are from the Favorite socks book, Media's socks. I had fun making them, and I love the yarn. I would tell you what yarn it is, but I misplaced the label awhile back and I don't remember. I wish I did, cuz I would buy more!! I started the baby surprise jacket for my cousin's baby that is due in February!! I'll post that soon.

2 comments:

gypsyknits said...

The socks are gorgeous. Miss Roxy is adorable. Not potty trained.......but adorable all the same.

Can't wait to see that BSJ.....I'm excited.

Laura Neal said...

Your puppy is adorable! Your socks are gorgeous! Good work on the pics!

2 fav things

Meez 3D avatar avatars games