Friday, October 26, 2007

Here we go again!!

I'm not very good at this whole blog thing. I don't keep up very well. My darling husband is off on his yearly hunting trip to Illinois! A whole week without him, what ever will I do!?! I've started the baby surpirse jacket for my cousin's new baby, due in February!! They know it's a girl, so I purchased very pretty Noro Kureyon yarn and cast on!! It is turning out very pretty. I'm excited, about the baby and the jacket. She is one I know will appreciate it so that makes it all the better.
We have a new addition to our household, and I wonder what I was thinking! The most adorable all white Bulldog. She is 4 months old, we've had her for about six weeks. My children named her Roxy. She's a pretty good girl if she would just figure out where to go to the bathroom. She's getting better, at least she does go to the door occasionally. I really needed another animal to take care of!! I guess I have noone to blame but myself since it was my idea, seemed like a good one at the time, they are sooo cute when you go to "look" at them with all their brothers and sisters!! Oh well, what would we do without animals?

1 comment:

gypsyknits said...

What would we do without animals?
mmmm.......
Let me count the ways...........LOL

2 fav things

Meez 3D avatar avatars games