Tuesday, September 23, 2008

The pressure's on!!

I'm feeling the pressure now. Thursday will be three months until Christmas. I will never have everything finished by then. My intentions are good, I just have bad habits. I have a bad habit of knitting for self and procrastinating. I have too much to do and not enough hours in the day. I was on Knit Picks yesterday and they have a tutorial of the fastest knitter in the world; if I could knit that fast, maybe I could get finished---NOT! I would still put it off and make excuses. I am about 3/4 up the back of my CPH that has to be finished in a month. I have one glove finished for my sister, one mitt of the four pair I need, the DD gloves aren't started, the DH socks aren't' started, I want to make stockings for my parents and my in-laws, the list goes on and on!! Three months? THREE MONTHS!?! Yea, right. I am going with my sister on Thursday I have every intention of getting some knitting done. We will be in the car for an hour each way, and I will be in the waiting room for an hour and a half; 3 1/2 hours of knitting, I should be able to get something done!! Oh yea, and the DD graduates in May 2009 and I have every intention of having her scrapbooks up to date before she gradutates. Let me just say, they are really behind. Her school one is only up to fifth grade, her regular one is up to 2002 and have to do her baby one too!! I'm soo far behind!! Why am I on here??

1 comment:

gypsyknits said...

You are on here because you procrastinate........SNOL!! Now get off here and get busy!!!!

(don't ask why I'm on here.....)

2 fav things

Meez 3D avatar avatars games