Friday, September 19, 2008

The Challenge

The challenge is on. My BFF called me yesterday, you see we get ourselves into messes most of the time when it comes to knitting and yarn!! We got the bright idea to knit Central Park Hoodies for everyone we know including ourselves. I made one for my mother-in-law for her birthday, I also have the yarn for one for my mother and my DD and self; She made one for her daughter-in-law, her daughters, and her soon to be daughter-in-law (she's quicker than me). But as usual ours got put on the back burner. I started mine in July, right before vaca, so I could work on it during vaca(that didn't happen). Ours were suppose to be finished to wear to the local high school football games(that didn't happen). So she calls me yesterday and NEEDS hers for next week's game,lol. I convinced her that we could get it finished by Homecoming (November 8), a month sounded alot better than a week! My problem is that I am suppose to also be making one for the DD who is a senior at the high school. So technically I have two to make by Homecoming!! See what I mean about the messes we get into. These were all suppose to be finished BEFORE football season so we could happily wear them to the games when it was cold,so now it's cold and there is a game!! I also have gloves to make for my sister, mitts to make for my two nieces, my husband's two cousins, socks to make for four nephews and ...... I think I'm in trouble. Does this sound familiar? Next year.....

1 comment:

gypsyknits said...

Well now, if you have so much knitting to do, what are you doing on here? LOl
Oh........wait a minute..........what am I doing on here? I have a CPH to finish!!!!! Off to knit!

p.s. Our intentions are good:)

2 fav things

Meez 3D avatar avatars games