Friday, October 31, 2008

Happy Halloween!!

Happy Halloween everyone!! I love this time of year, the leaves, the smells, the pumpkins(there is something about a fat orange pumpkin), family and friends gather, the holidays are almost here!! Yes, I love this time of year. It's what comes next that I detest!!! I hate cold and snow; OK I don't hate snow as long as I can sit in my house and look at it and don't have to go out. I HATE the cold, I hate to be cold, I hate to have to wear close toe shoes, I hate coats, I hate the ugly black snow, I hate the cold, bone chilling wind, etc..... You get the picture. So tell me again why I live where it gets cold? Go figure, this is the story of my life!! I guess so I have an excuse to make/wear hand knit socks!! I guess it all evens out, I have to put away the flips flops (which I love), but I get to pull out all the hand knit socks that I so happily made while I was suppose to be knitting gifts for everyone else. OK I'm convinced, it evens out!! It has however gotten very cold, very quickly this year, we somehow skipped our Indian summer, I like the Indian summer. Our local high school homecoming is next Saturday, maybe Indian summer will show up for that, I can only hope. Especially since I was suppose to have my CPH finished for homecoming (see previous post) and that's NOT happening. Too much to do between now and homecoming. This weekend is locker decorating and next week is just crazy with homecoming activities. It is the DD's senior year, so very busy. Oh well, one more UFO to add to the list. I did however, finish my sister's gloves for Christmas! I am proud of myself. I didn't get everything finished that I was suppose to, but at least I got something finished!!

1 comment:

gypsyknits said...

So you did get something finished after all?
Next year we'll......oh never mind, we'll be in the same sinking no finish gifts boat then too...........LOL

2 fav things

Meez 3D avatar avatars games