Monday, March 01, 2010

Happy 2010!!

I know, I'm a few months late. I told myself that I was going to keep up with this blog this year. Ya know what's funny? Is that I have 4-5 blogs that I follow regularly and I get very upset when they don't post for a while!! Go figure. But, today being March 1 and me being Irish I guess I'll say that this will be the start of my new year!! Rationalizing, I'm so good at rationalizing. The holidays were good and I'm knitting away now!! I just finished two Olympic reindeer hats. They are so cute, I love them.
Now I am working on my baktus. The DD is in her second semester of college and loving it. The DS is getting ready to finish 8th grade; I'm not sure high school is ready for him!! I have big plans for Christmas this year, last year was kind of blah. I am working away on the scrapbooks too. I told myself that I was going to keep up with it this year and so far so good!! I am also going backwards and trying to get caught up. I am up to 2007 so not too bad. I got our New York album up to date, but we won't talk about the other 5 albums that are way behind!! Oh well, I amd making progress, that's all that matters, right?

No comments:

2 fav things

Meez 3D avatar avatars games