Friday, September 21, 2007

sooo many projects, so little time

I have so many "on the move" projects going on right now, I don't even know where to begin; or should I say finish!! I just keep buying yarn and starting projects because I have to see how the yarn looks knit. I have three single socks, with no mates. I have a shawl, a wallaby, and an afghan all started, not to mention the ten or so pairs of socks that are still on the needles. It should be against some knitting law to have soo many projects not finished. I just can't help myself. I keep telling myself that I will finish them, but instead, I just keep starting more. If they would quit making such cool yarn, I would have to keep buying it. One day, I will finish!!

2 comments:

gypsyknits said...

HEY! Where's the pics?

Laura Neal said...

I have several of those one sock wonders as well. I have even lost the yarn to that one sock...can't seem to find it anywhere. sigh! If there are a bunch of one footed people out there, I have socks for them!

2 fav things

Meez 3D avatar avatars games