Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Ravelry

I just got my invite to Ravelry. I'm sooooo excited. My BFF has been going on and on about this site for some time now and I was jealous, but now I can join too. I just got my profile and SOME of my projects listed. I don't think there would be enough room on the site to list all of my projects in progress (pip)!! I haven't had much time to look at the site, because I'm suppose to be packing for our weekend getaway this weekend, but that's not going so well. From what I have seen of the site, it looks like a lot of fun. Although, it may get me into trouble, since I think I could spend alot of time on it and not get my housework done, oh well!! I'll keep you updated!!!

2 comments:

gypsyknits said...

YEAH! You're in! No more housework! Just Rachael Ray and knitting......that's all we need............well maybe an occasional new skein of yarn.

petsknit said...

If you think you have it bad how would you have handled it with a daughter like Kathy who drove through the new garage door on a learners permit Her Mother Ann

2 fav things

Meez 3D avatar avatars games