Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Thank heaven for knitting!

Let me just say "Thank heaven for knitting" my daughter has just gotten her learners permit. If it weren't for knitting I would be writing this blog from the mental ward of the local hospital. If I couldn't knit while she is driving I would have to screech at the near miss of the parked cars. She tends to hug the right side of the road. She really doesn't do bad, but my knitting definitely keeps me from loosing my mind. I guess my knitting will get me through, as always.

2 comments:

gypsyknits said...

OMGosh! I can't knit and put the passenger brake on at the same time the daughter is (attempting) to drive..........

Laura Neal said...

Books are wonderful as well. It does help to not see what is going on and the scared looks of the other drivers!

2 fav things

Meez 3D avatar avatars games