Friday, December 21, 2007

Longhorn Lovin' set!!

These are the fingerless gloves I knit for the Longhorn livin' son for Christmas. I think he will love them. They are out of custom dyed Gypsyknits dk merino yarn. I love this yarn! Thanks again K for making this for me!! Well, here we are 3 days before the big day and I only have 1 gift still on the needles! Pretty good I think. Poor Dad probably won't have two socks by Monday. He'll understand, I know, but I feel bad. Next year..............!!! I spent all day yesterday making gift tags. I bought the Circut cutter last year and made tags, and I really enjoy doing it, although it is time consuming. I got a new cartridge for it and I played all day yesterday, like I had nothing else to do!!

This is the hat that matches the LLS' gloves, I am pleased with them both. I think he will be too. Have a great Christmas everyone!!

2 comments:

Laura Neal said...

Does your son go to UT? We have several longhorns in the family and two Aggies. The rest of us are Cougars...Go Coogs Go! University of Houston. The DH is a Rice Owl...boo hiss! hee hee.

luvknitsocks said...

Laura, no, he's only 11. He started liking them about 6 or 7 years ago when they won the College World Series. He is a mjor baseball fan and he really got into it and followed them clear through the series. He's been a big fan ever since. Go figure!

2 fav things

Meez 3D avatar avatars games