Tuesday, December 04, 2007

One more gift!!

One more gift finished!!! Longhorn lovin' Son's hat out of the custom dyed yarn in Texas Longhorn colors. Which , by the way turned out perfect!! It is gorgeous!! He is going to be thrilled. I have now cast on gloves out of the same yarn. I'm hoping to get them done by Christmas. Dad's socks are on the move, but they are boring, so they are sort-of on hold. They have become my take in the car socks because I don't have to think about them. I have less than 3 weeks and 2 projects to finish, I'm not a mathmetician, but I have hope. The gloves are fun and quick, but I have to work on them when the son isn't around, so I'm limited on time with them. Oh well, if they are on the needles, at least I can tell them I'm working on them. Next year will be better, I will have more knitted gifts for people. LOL!

1 comment:

gypsyknits said...

Too many more school delays/or cancellations and we're in BIG trouble on getting those gifts finished...............repeat after me: we will have more done next year.

2 fav things

Meez 3D avatar avatars games