Monday, August 25, 2008

Here we go again!!

Here we are, just a short four months til Christmas and I'm already behind!! I have quite a list of knitting to complete and only four months to finish! I'm gonna make a prediction; I will be finishing knitted present on Christmas eve!

I finished my ravellympics socks yesterday, just in time to recieve my medal!! I'm very excited. The first medal I think I've ever won.

Today is the kids first day back to school. I think it's a little early, but so be it. I sent them off this morning. I'm not really ready for them to be back, but nobody asked me. My DD the senior was glad to be goning back, only because this is her last year and she just wants to get it over with. The WS (wonderful son) was not so excited. He is in 7th grade this year and he would be very happy to never go back to school. I told him, only 179 days left of school!!

I'm off to knit for christmas gifts!

1 comment:

gypsyknits said...

Behind on Christmas gifts? Now how can that be? LOL

2 fav things

Meez 3D avatar avatars games