Monday, October 23, 2006

Four more days!!!

The official count down has begun! Four more days until the WH (wonderful husband) leaves for his hunting trip!!! I don't think he is nearly as excited about leaving as I am about having him leave. I am actually having a fairly good day. I had a meeting at school about the son which I was nervous about, but went very well. I guess the anticipation of the WH leaving has put a rosy glow to everything. I am, however hard at work on a poster for the teenage daughter's volleyball homecoming tomorrow. She plays the sport and mom gets stuck with all the work. Somehow I don't think that is quite how it is suppose to work, but Ce la vie. So, in between laundry, house cleaning, letting the dogs in and out, and of course answering the phone (most of which is the WH) I get to make a poster. Not like I have much to do, and of course there's the hat that has to be done in two weeks and the uh, blanket my son reminded me of again last night, meanwhile I started yet another pair of socks, like I don't have enough knitting to do. To top it all off, I can't have my knitting day this week with Kathy!!! OK, so maybe today isn't sooo good after all, but come Friday at 9am, it will all be worth it!!!

No comments:

2 fav things

Meez 3D avatar avatars games