Wednesday, October 18, 2006

Sunshine!!!

A new day and the sun is shining!! I am currently multitasking on two computers. My desktop is having a major malfunction, talk about slow. So I am trying to fix that and I'm on my laptop shopping and surfing. Knitpicks is not a good thing for the credit card!! I have to have the needles and I really want the KIP bags. But, that's not a shock knowing that bags are my thing anyway. I spent yesterday cleaning and I even cooked dinner(which rarely happens-I don't cook) and today, you would never know I lifted a finger. What I really want to do all day is knit. I started a hat for my daughter for Homecoming(in two weeks) out of Gypsyknits yarn, it's going to be really cute, if I get it done in time!!! There are not enough hours in the day. I need about 10 more!! Still working on the blanket that my son keeps riding me about, "You got my sister's done in no time, when will mine be done?". I wish the thing was done just so I don't have to hear him anymore!! My wonderful husband leaves next week for his yearly hunting trip for nine days:). I keep trying to talk him into two weeks, he's not going for it :( . I can't wait!!! I guess I probably shouldn't be sooo excited about him leaving, I will miss him?? If I could talk him into taking the darling children with him, now that would be a good week!!! Oh, well, one out of three isn't bad.

1 comment:

gypsyknits said...

A whole week? Could he take my DH too? MIss him? Remember he still has that blasted cell phone of which he will call you more than he needs to. See you tomorrow for a much needed knit-in..........

2 fav things

Meez 3D avatar avatars games