Friday, October 27, 2006

The husband is off!!

Hallelujah!!! The WH is finally off on his hunting trip. He left at promptly 8:30 this morning!! If this day could get any better, when I returned from my Wal-Mart trip there on the porch was the ever anticipated box from Knit-Picks. Oh, my, this day couldn't get any better. I carefully carry the box in the house and open it and inside are the wonderful needles. So I spent the next hour putting everything in it's proper spot. Then I had to get on-line and order the needles that did not come with the set. This week is definitly off to a good start!!!

1 comment:

Laura Neal said...

Glad to hear you get some peace and quiet. I wish I could buy yarn but, I am not allowed at this point in time unless, I use up some of my yarn stash. I have a huge stash so, I won't be getting any yarn anytime soon. So, with that in mind, buy some yarn and think of me. hee hee
Laura

2 fav things

Meez 3D avatar avatars games