Tuesday, October 17, 2006

my outlet

well, here we go. I really don't know what I'm doing, but I thought I would give it a try. I am reading everyone's blogs and realized that this may be just the ticket. I feel like I drowning in housework and have no outlet. I'm not sure where to start. I am at wits end with the husband and children, why can't they just leave me alone to knit? The housework is never done and I don't know where to even begin with that, it seems as though the only thing I can ever finish is knitting. Although that sometimes even becomes overwelming (the blanket i've been working on for my son for nearly 2 yrs). I hope you all understand when I just ramble about nothing. In the meantime, the husband thinks I am his personal servant and the kids think I'm their doormat. I try to keep up, but sometimes I could just scream. Then, of course, there are the dogs, who insist on going to the door every five minutes to be let out, they can't have to go that much. Today it is pouring rain, so it's not a good day anyway, and then the dogs start. At this moment though they are happily sleeping on the couch and chair (I so glad I bought furniture for them). Thank you for listening, I will be writing soon!!!

2 comments:

gypsyknits said...

Furniture, Di? Really you have provided more than that. You have provided a GREAT home for those monsters.......(not just the pets....... The kids and DH) hee-hee

Laura Neal said...

I can understand your need for a creative outlet. What is the deal wtih husbands and yelling about the house not being clean? I clean it, the dogs, and he mess it up. It is a vicious circle. Ever thought of getting a gremlin? My gremlin is green,naked and wears tennis shoes. He is the one who seems to do all of the work around here since the hubby tells me I don't do any work at all.

2 fav things

Meez 3D avatar avatars games